Monday, January 27, 2014

So i'm about 5 glasses of sangria in and scrolling through facebook. I'm elated that my friends are in love and starting families and happy that others are embracing new ideas. Instead of taking this moment and focusing on the what if's, I'm going to focus on the soon to be's. Embrace the positive energy and keep doing what I need to, to keep pushing through the obstacle of depression which I usually let get the better of me. Fuck that. I feel good, I've been exercising, I have more energy, I'm learning the things i need to advance to the next level in my career and i'm scouting for and apartment(that I can afford thanks to moving). I'm Good! Staying positive and ENDORSING positive is all I want to do for the new year! Enjoying my transition thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment